If our activities and aims strike a chord with you, why not join us? You are welcome to join whether or not you own a boat, and if you do, whether or not it is old or gaff-rigged.
- print and complete an application form for 2017 to pay by Direct Debit at the discounted rate (or in full, by cheque). Payments are taken annually in January. Post your application to the address on the form.
- enter your details below to make an online application and pay online by Paypal at the same time.
- a full-colour printed newsletter, the ‘Gaffers Log’, mailed three times a year;
- a printed directory of members, regularly updated;
- regular email newsletters from your Area, and the Trailer Section if you have indicated your interest on the form;
- access to members’ content on the OGA website, eg online Boat Register, photography competition;
- inclusion of your boat, if you have one, in the OGA online Boat Register with the option to edit details.
Individual member (UK) entitled to one vote at the AGM and other general meetings (by cheque or PayPal £31, Direct Debit £29).
Family member (UK) partner and children under 21, entitled to two votes (by cheque or PayPal £36, Direct Debit £34).
UK Junior (under 25) entitled to one vote (by cheque, PayPal or Direct Debit £5).
Overseas (members living outside the UK) (46 Euro, by UK cheque or PayPal £42).
If you join after 1 October your membership starts immediately and is effective until the end of the following year.
Please pay by PayPal when you submit the online form. If you pay by Direct Debit, payments will be taken in January.
Areas of the OGA
Choose the Area nearest to where you live or keep your boat, if you have one. If you are also interested in being a part of our nationwide Trailer Section for small boats, please indicate this on the form.
Only enter your details below if you wish to join online and pay online by Paypal.
For payment by cheque or by direct debit at the discounted direct debit rate, please print and complete an application form and send to the address on the form.